Session Ideas 22nd February - 28th February
- Please feel free to use one, two or all of these sessions in your training.
- If you're not doing much running, then it's fine to brisk walk.
- Allow adequate recovery between sessions.
- After each session remember to stretch.
Hill Reps are back!! - thanks to Phil Price
- 10-15mins warm up
- 40 to 50 mins on hilly route working hard uphill,easy-medium on flat and downhill.
- 10-15mins cool down
Speed Intervals - thanks to Phil Price & Chris Davies
- 10-15 mins warm up
- 2 sets of 3 x 3 mins* fast with 1 min jog/walk between reps and 3 mins between sets.
- 10-15 mins cool down
- Don't forget to stretch afterwards!
(* if you're running the virtual half marathon then make this reps brisk but not hard)
Threshold Run (Virtual race - GLCL Half Marathon for those who are trained up)
- Take care if crossing roads!
Slow Easy Run
- Allow yourself a slow, happy run
- Can be in company with one person from another household
- Just enjoy.